Send email to supplier.
Book a demo to experience what's been rated as the best UX/UI in a 3D immersive virtual event platform or
Get an insight into what good ‘Hybrid’ looks like, see how we created a truly memorable event on Zoom for 300 + people by adopting the best of TV formats & technologies
• Design – fully customisable look & feel
• Accessibility – super simple to use
• Interactive – add gamification & interact with individuals or in groups
• Insight – gain additional data on your audiences, understand their behaviours, interactions & purchasing preferences
• Personalisation – attendees can benefit from bespoke content and experiences in line with their specific needs
The aim of the WIF platform was to demonstrate the capabilities of a virtual event that can expand, scale and grow.
Through this unique platform, its users (investors, entrepreneurs, indigenous communities and Corporate entities) will be able to explore the possibilities of business in a new light and raise the indigenous voice to the forefront of the global agenda.
This virtual platform will not only give the user the ability to join talks, workshop critical issues but it will enable the creation of a marketplace to explore products, ideas and opportunities.
Most importantly the online event will provide a unique meeting ground for the Council90 to discuss, agree and sign a manifesto setting the roadmap for 2021 & an ideal space to meet & network. This virtual 3D world will propel the WIF into a future that can reach everyone in the world outside a physical event as was the norm.
Due to the flexibility of the platform, this can be redesigned with the same functionality. For example, rather than the event being in the forest, the event could be in a high tech architectural building. The 3D environments can be altered to fit the needs of the client or brand.